From:
Bob Edgerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:04:08 EDT
I have been discouraged by King-FM classical music station here in Seattle.
I find the attitude of the announcers very disturbing, I find the adds
very poor taste and too many of them (and they are having a negative effect
as well on me), I find the programing during most of the day very so-so
material.  The one bright spot is the show that Dr Shangrow (spelling) does
in the evening is excellent and the live broadcasts are excellent and the
rebroadcasts of local concerts is excellent.

Bob Edgerton, Seattle, WA