From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 22:37:27 -0500
Robert Lyman wrote:

>Hi, I just joined the list, and this is my first posting.  Whats the
>problem with a little humor in an ad. If it brings in a few more listeners,
>It's certainly worth it.

In a word, there is nothing wrong with a little humor.  However, we in the
Dallas area have to suffer through so much downright amateurish classical
radio and deplorably simple minded programming, that a Taco bell commercial
just adds to the embarrassment.  Come visit for a few days and you will see
what I mean.

kevin sutton

 [You mean you have a local classical station?  Count your blessings.  -Dave]