Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 18:03:15 -0700
From:
Steven Martin <[log in to unmask]>
William Hong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On a more serious note, I've been getting more and more aggravated with
>the declining CM store space and upward creeping prices at the Tower near
>my office in Alexandria, so I cannot recommend them.  The Tysons and DC
>stores may be better, but the prices may still repel.

The Alexandria store is now without a CM buyer.  He was offered a slot at
the DC store and jumped at it.

He was frustrated at the pathetic budget he was given to work with.  Too
bad he was very knowledgable and recommended many fine recordings to me.

The DC store is still really good but Tower's prices have made me a
Border's customer for the most part.

Steve M. (Northern Virginia)