Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:50:04 -0300
From:
Renato Vinicius <[log in to unmask]>
- Better don't read Pathetic Symphony of Klauss Mann.

- I want to read the Thomas Mann's Dr Faustus. I read it has a whole
chapter about the op. 111. Is the book I'm looking for, now.

- Is there any book or essay by Eliot Gardner about Beethoven?

- Is there any companion of the writings of G.B.Shaw only about music?

- In an other MailList I said M.  Salommon's Biography of Beethoven was
very good, and an angry woman said it really wasn't.  I said he discovered
the "Immortal Beloved", snob woman said he did not.  Do you have any
opinion about this book?

Regards,
Renato Vinicius