Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 14:08:38 +0300
From:
Juozas Rimas <[log in to unmask]>
Well, I've just listened to Mozart's 11th Sonata (kv331) performed by
Horowitz.  Cool, if you may say that when speaking about the classics.
Because of my geographic location, I have better access to the Russian
piano school.  Is Uchida really reagarded to have better technique (leaving
aside subjective things like temperament etc) than Horowitz? Anyway, I'll
try to search for her records.  Thanks for your advices.

Juozas Rimas