HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"L. D Mouer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 22:44:13 -0400
Carol,

Your message should catch Charlie Ewan and/or some otber folks who might
know...however, that plantation does not sound familiar to me. By the way,
Carol, I just finished and mailed off my comment to your chapter of
Cornelius' book. Summary? Good show! Nice web site, too. keep it up.
Advertise a little more...everyone here should be familiar with your web
site and what you are trying to do with it. Best,

Dan Mouer
Virginia Commonwealth University
http://saturn.vcu.edu/~dmouer/homepage.htm