HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 17:39:54 -0600
Hi everybody,

I need some suggestions for a colleague.  We're looking for some popularly
written reports on archaeology done on Victorian sites.  I think she is
looking for published material to show a city officials or foundation boards
to convince them of the merit of doing such work.   Does anyone have a some
favorites they would like to suggest?  Remember they can't be too technical
and have to have a great deal of general public appeal.  (videos would be
good too)

I'll appreciate any suggestions.  (if they are obscure, let me know how to
track them down).

thanks in advance.

Linda Derry ([log in to unmask])
Old Cahawba Archaeological Park