HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Phil Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:17:04 -0000
Hi All, (hopefully), and Less Ross

Les Ross wrote:
> "I only wish we could reach the entire historical archaeological
community
> electronically."

Last time I tried this out I was slatted by all and sundry who got the
message for SPAMMING, even excommunicated from some mail box- servers,
and I only sent out a friendly intro message asking for contacts etc from
like-minded e.mailers.

Cheers Phil Hudson  Settle. N.Yorks

PS I also get rude messages for including my URL in replies, but I use the
system to communicate, as I assumed thats what is was designed for, what
the hell!

at  http://www.users.daelnet.co.uk/hudson-history/index.html