HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Andy Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 09:00:10 -0800
Hi
Contact David T. Kirkpatrick, Human Systems Research, Las Cruces, NM. (505)
524-9456 (dtkpat+AEA-zianet.com) . He +ACY- I did a recovery project along ATSF
R/W
in NW NM in 1979. Not eastern but he may have info on other similar work in
your area.Let me know how your research is going. Am interested in most RR
history as currently conductor w/ BNSF RWY
Andy Jackson
PS: Tell Dave I said Hi.