HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"(Mike Polk)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 00:35:05 EDT
I applaude the bibliography that you put online.  That is great and I hope it
protends much more like it to come an become available on the SHA website.
And, in a sense, it sounds as though this is a more "interactive" site than
most, in the sense that we may add to it with references of our own to be
placed on there?  Does that mean that contract reports of significance may be
added?  There are so many good ones out there that need to be visible to
people.

Mike Polk
Sagebrush Consultants, L.L.C.
Ogden, Utah