From:
Renato Vinicius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:50:49 -0300
These days I saw for the second time the film Schindler's List, of
Spielberg (?!).  I didn't note at the first time, but when nazis get into
the guet, at night, to kill the hidden jews, a young man, hidden in the
piano gets out and starts playing the Bach's second English Suite (I think)
and to nazi soldiers talk to each other if it is Bach or Mozart - or
something like that.  I had it was a fantastic performance (and a scene
of genius).

Do anybody knows which record is that? Who is the player. I'd like to
have this record, if it is availeble for sell.

Regards,
Renato Vinicius