Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 11:11:10 -0500
From:
Gerardo Constantini <[log in to unmask]>
Bob wrote:

>Interesting indeed...first Gerardo, then Prof.  Chasan.  I discovered
>Yablonskaya on ProPiano playing Beethoven Sonatas.  Nice sound.  Once you
>type that name a couple of times you don't soon forget it!

Well,at the time i was her pupil,she was making a recording of all
Beethoven piano sonatas(or at least most of them),for the label
Connoisseur,it was about 1'980.  I really don't know if she is doing it
again.I hope so,because her Beethoven is just superb.  From my personal
taste,her best performances are: Beethoven,Liszt,the Russian
masters(specially Rachmaninnoff and Prokofieff),and from Chopin,her
performance of the Bbminor Sonata,is a must.  In general terms i like all
her playing.She has a kind of "Big" pianism.  Best wishes.

Gerardo:.