Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 02:14:25 -0400
From:
Andrew Carlan <[log in to unmask]>
Hey, Satz, don't think your something special because you got thrown out of
Borders.  I got thrown out of better places.  I got thrown out of a college
music appreciation course at the University of Pennsylvania because I kept
insisting that Beethoven was to be taken at his literal word about his
Eighth, that it is his best symphony.  The full of it professor couldn't
believe that someone who was not totally stone-deaf could believe that.
So he pitched me out.

My own definition of an elitist listener is one who buys a Volvo just to
listen to classical music even though he knows there are far better cars
for the price.

Be a good boy.  Don't argue with them.  Just go next store and pilfer a
few.

My regards to the Swedes and the Elitists

A. Carlan
Speaking Up For Nielsen