Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 12:37:49 -0700
From:
Julia Werthimer <[log in to unmask]>
Many thanks to all the listers who made recommendations for this piece.
The David Shifrin recording on Delos was recommended by several people and
was more readily available, so I bought it this morning and I am listening
to it now.  It is an amazing piece.  I'm going to look out for the Tashi
version as well.

While I was in the record store I also saw a recording that nobody
mentioned, featuring Joanna MacGregor on piano. This interested me because
early last year I heard her in London, playing 20 Regards sur L'Enfant
Jesus; she seemed to me to have a wonderful understanding of M's music.
Has anyone heard this recording, by any chance?

Julia Werthimer <[log in to unmask]>
California, USA