Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:54:21 PDT
From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
I find it surprising that anyone would complain about the PBS Composer
Series.  Television offers us so little concerning any aspect of classical
music.  Here comes a classical series, and some folks are intent on
nit-picking it to death.  I have not been able to watch much of the series,
since it's been on at odd hours in the land of enchantment.  But, what I
have seen has been well prepared and at lest mildly interesting.

It just goes to show that no matter what you throw at people, there's
always an element that complains.  Come to think of it, I'm usually part
of that element.

Don Satz