HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Dendy, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:27:14 -0500
Finally, a question (to quote the gate in Star Trek).

The Arabia is a private salvage museum. There is a catalog and they are very
cooperative, but they are a for-profit operation. They can always use input.

If you haven't seen it and have an opportunity to visit Kansas City, it's an
absolute must. The entire cargo, including foodstuffs of the period,  was
preserved. We have used their collection for comparison with materials
recovered from archeological investigations here.

John Dendy
Archeologist
Dynamac Corporation
Fort Riley, KS