HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Neal Hitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:42:45 -0400
For information on rodent nests contact Travis McDonald at Jefferson's
Poplar Forest site. He has become somewhat of an expert on them and a brief
discussion is included in the Preservation Brief,
http://www2.cr.nps.gov/tps/briefs/brief35.htm on architectural investigation
that he authored.(there is less on the subject than I thought after reading
through it but I think there is a picture in the real Bulletin) You can make
contacts through their web site at http://www.poplarforest.org/.

Neal Hitch