From:
Ron Chaplin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 04:24:45 PDT
According to a brochure just received from McCarter Theater in Princeton,
New Jersey, Krystian Zimerman and the Festival Orchestra of Poland will
be performing both Chopin concertos on Thursday, November 11 at 8pm.  The
website is www.mccarter.org.  McCarter has quite a line-up for the coming
season: Vladimir Spivakov, Emanuel Ax, Michala Petri, David Daniels, Dawn
Upshaw, Arcadi Volodos, the Beaux Arts Trio, Bobby McFerrin, Evelyn
Glennie, Ladysmith Black Mambazo among others.  Ticket prices are in the
US$30-40 dollar range.

BTW, I have no connection at all with McCarter.  I do, however, have a
strong connection to the Garden State which is, more and more, on its way
to becoming a cultural garden, as well.

Ron Chaplin