From:
Joyce Mollet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:44:36 +0000
I am a new subscriber and, although enjoying being part of this group, I
am a little overwhelmed by the volume of mail.  However, I have found it
well worth "hanging in there" as there is so much to learn from all your
postings.  Now, having said all that, I am going to add to the volume.

I heard, for the first time, a choir from Argentina sing the Gloria from
Misa Criolla - Ariel Ramirez and was enthralled.  Can anyone help me with
tracking down a recording of this work and is there a choice of recordings
around?

Joyce Mollet
http://members.aol.com/WERlessons/