From:
Malcolm Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 13:14:27 EDT
Dear Classical list

http://www.pamag.com/index.shtml

I recently found a link to a relatively new website 'The Classical Source'.
It contains feature articles, live reviews and CD reviews, plus an online
version of 'The Bluffers Guide to Classical Music'.  The content is well
written and frequently updated.  They also run a banner exchange programme
for classical music sites only, which I joined, and which brought more hits
to my site in a few days (http://members.aol.com/malcolmjg/Page1.html) than
I had had from other non-targetted banner exchange programmes in the last
year.  It is now the classical music site I most frequently visit.

Potential conflict of interest - they have recently reviewed my wife's wind
quintet 'The Galliard Ensemble' - but I thought it was a very good site
even before that!

Best wishes,

Malcolm Galloway