From:
Keith Bramich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 06:49:50 +0100
I'm writing to ask your help with our 20th century composer survey at Music
& Vision magazine.

In today's M&V article, Basil Ramsey writes 'Focus your thoughts on the
likely candidates, and complete the form below with just three composers
of this century that in your estimation have progressed the art.  Beware
of the pitfall of naming composers who have written comfortably and well
in a prevailing style.'

Please help us to make this survey as wide-ranging as possible.  To take
part, simply click on the link below and fill in the form at the bottom
of the page.

   http://www.mvdaily.com/articles/1999/05/toarms.htm?mcml

The latest results are available continuously to everyone - just click on
the link below the form to see them.

Thanks very much for your help.

Keith Bramich
Technical Editor, Music & Vision Magazine