From:
Jocelyn Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 14:29:57 -0700
I invite those of you in the L.A. area to attend our next free concert.

We're happy to extend an invitation to join us for the next FREE
performance of the Culver Chamber Music Series.  Please feel free to
forward this message to anyone who enjoys great music and check our website
for future concert information!

Free Mothers' Day Concert!
*Sunday, May 9, 1999 at 2 pm*

Featuring The AGUS TRIO
Pianist Ayke Agus (former accompanist to Heifetz)
Violinist Olivia Tsui (of the LA Opera and Hollywood Bowl Orchestras)
Cellist Sebastian Toettcher (former Principal Cellist, Berlin Radio
Orchestra)

Program:
BEETHOVEN: Piano Trio in E-flat Op. 1 No. 1
MOZART: Piano Trio in C K. 548

At the CULVER CITY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (Ample free parking)
11269 Washington Blvd (Between Sepulveda & Sawtelle, just off the 405
freeway)

For more information, call: (310) 859-4684, or visit our web page for
future concert dates/programs
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/4684

(Performers, programs, dates, and times are subject to change without
notice.  The string quartet performance originally scheduled for this
date has been rescheduled for this fall.) To join our automated e-mail
list, please e-mail [log in to unmask] OR go to
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/CulverMusic

Jocelyn Wang <[log in to unmask]>