From:
Bob Kasenchak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 11:12:46 -0700
Hector Arturo Llamas Orenday writes:

>I can not remeber other famous song based on the Minuet in G of
>the Anna magdalena's Book.  Here in mexico it was Called "Concierto para
>enamorados".

Sorry if this is late or redundant; I've been away from the List for 10
days or so.

The piece in question is the Toy's "Lover's Concerto".

I must say I've always loved the Tull version of the Bouree.  It's on
"Stand Up", a good one I've got on LP! [Actually, I believe it's on Jethro
Tull's "Living in the Past".  -Dave]

On this thread:  I may be repeating myself again but--please please check
out the Rachmaninoff & Stravinsky samples used -to great effect- on the
Beastie Boys' newest "Hello Nasty".  (Yeah, like you will.  I know someone
out there knows what I'm talking about!!)

Bob K.