From:
Billy Kitson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 19:48:26 +1000
John Detwiler wrote:

>I just subscribed to the list the other day, and first of all, I'm
>quite impressed by everything I see posted (if that says anything...
>I'm sixteen years old).  It makes me even prouder than usual that I love
>CM.  The second thing, I'm curious about how many other high schoolers
>there are on this list.  I've lately been disappointed because, in a school
>of two thousand people, I only know of one other person with whom I can
>carry on a decent conversation about CM. ...

"Hang in there" = I was "offered" CM @ High School, but as the "fad" was
to Belittle it - SO, I missed out on some Fabulous people and fabulous
recordings and instruction!!  Vaughan Williams was Actually "On" the radio
"LIVE" whilst I "fumed" and "refused" to Listen!!  I can imagine How "hard"
it must be when everyone in school is into "PoP" culture = Bill Haley and
Elvis also "Popped Up" whilst I was @ High School and we "all" know where
the former is But "WHO was the Other bloke", again?? Use this List to
discuss CMusic = @ 60 in 2 Weeks; I've learnt "heaps" and enjoyed it, too!!
I am Now a BAROQUE "Nut" -during my High School Years the "Baroque Revival"
was only "washing up on England's Fair Shores"!!!

Yer do Not have to Play Football/Fightball!!
TAKE CARE,
Bill(Y).