Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 23:57:21 -0700
From:
Tony Duggan <[log in to unmask]>
Alan Lynn wrote:

>I've been listening to a few soundtracks this morning, and am continually
>amazed at the high quality music put out for some films.  I am especially
>fond of James Horner's work for the movie "Glory".  His "Braveheart" score
>is fantastic as well.
>
>Of course, then there's John Williams, who has put out more great scores
>than one could reasonably list.

Last weekend at the BBC Proms in London saw the annual children's concert
take place.  A naughty programmer placed Williams's March from Star Wars
immediately before Holst's Mars from The Planets Suite.  There were moments
when even the most tone deaf of listeners might have thought the parts had
got mixed up.

Tony Duggan
Staffordshire,
United Kingdom.