Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 21:24:54 -0400
From:
Eric Schissel <[log in to unmask]>
The labels' nerve increases, and increases, and increases...  I thought
Olympia was pretty nervy for claiming their recording of Milhaud sym.
3 a premiere, and ASV .very.  nervy for claiming their recording of
Bacewicz' 4th quartet a premiere (it's her most recorded quartet already
for goodness' sake) but it gets worse and worse, and has finally crossed
the bounds into obviousness.  Not sure I'd heard of the Jolivet work,
though.

Eric Schissel
http://www.lightlink.com/schissel ICQ#7279016