Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 14:06:47 -0400
From:
Mark Seeley <[log in to unmask]>
Donald Satz wrote responding to me:

>>This is the most compelling of his piano concertos and should be part of a
>>basic repertoire:
>
>I tend to agree mainly because of the 1st movement - it's demonic,
>invigorating, and Mozart's best piano concerto movement.

While we may not agree on the Quatuor Mosaiques Mozart disks, it is nice to
know we are one accord on the Mozart # 24 C Minor concerto.  And on Murray
Perahia on # 19.

I can easily recommend Perahia across the board on most all the Mozart Piano
concertos.  They are stylishly played on the highest level: vibrant,
articulate, beautiful expression, and full of grace.

Mark