Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 13:36:22 -0700
From:
Deryk Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Joseph Previte wrote of Grainger:

>I also recall that he had a sexual relationship with his mother, and was
>never married.  Any further information?

Yup, your memory is failing...:-)

I don't recall reading anything unsavoury about his relationship with his
mother, but he was most certainly married.  He married his Swedish wife,
Ella, on stage at the Hollywood Bowl before an audience of 1,000s and
immediately aftwards performed his newly-composed "To a Nordic Princess"
for her.

Deryk Barker