Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 15:58:18 PDT
From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Today I picked up the new issue of American Record Guide.  Two particular
new releases caught my attention.  On the K617 label is a 2-cd Gouvy
cantata titled "Electre." I have found Gouvy a fine composer, and K617 has
been championing his works.  The other release is a 2-cd set of Debussy
solo piano music performed by Gregory Haimovsky on the Helicon label.
This set received a sterling review from John Bell Young.

I went into Music Boulevard, and both recordings are available.  The Gouvy
costs a little over $20.  and Debussy slightly under $20.

I've ordered the discs and will provide my opinions at a later date.  I am
very optimistic.

Don Satz