Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 01:22:04 +0200
From:
Patrik Enander <[log in to unmask]>
I don't know if there are any Baroque fans on this list (I joined
the early music list, but found it tremendously boring) I just want to
recommend William Christie and Les Arts Florissant's fairly new record of
Monteverdi's "Vespro della beate vergine".  A piece that interests me a lot
right know since my choir is about to do it in the beginning of June.  It
is a sprited, lively, beautiful interpretation with lots of good singing
especially the tenor Paul Agnew.  I have heard other CD:s of this music
(Savall, Jacobs, Herreweghe) but this is my favourite.

Patrik Enander
Goteborg, Sweden