Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 01:00:29 +0800
From:
chenlian <[log in to unmask]>
Recently My friend sent me a video CD titled "Claudio Abbado,The First
year in Berlin".  I like the film very much.  In the film, one of Mozart's
piano concerto was performed by a young pianist and BPO.  I was moved by
the graceful music, but I don't know which number the piano concerto is.
I have collected a lot of CD of classical music, including some piano
concertos by Mozart.  Could any one help me to find out the CD of the
piano concerto and recommend a better version for me?

Tom Chen