From:
EARMAILS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 09:52:39 -0700
((( Removed the super.  AND we reversed the hive bodies.  Neither of us is
sure if we should have done so. ))))

Empty honey super ->>> we would remove it too this time of year (we are way
up north and will have to get them winter ready soon).

Brood box was up and honey box was down ->>> we would have reversed them
too so that then the box with the brood is below the box with the honey.
The queen has to be moved down into the brood box to continue her egg
laying in there. She should not be on top of the honey box. She belongs
below.

                Ma. / Nass Valley - British Columbia CANADA