Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 10:39:08 EDT
I don't advocate misuse of the labels or being stupid but I do wish all of
you that

are perfect ( which make your  dollars to live, eat, pay taxes, and operate a

business on other things than beekeeping ) were in some of the  shoes   of us
that do.

You operate on 42 cents honey , low ballers in the pollination end and the
high

prices of things such as bayer strips and see how you try to survive and take

care of your family and bees, throw in the unkown of beetle beekeeping and
then

see how things look from the other end looking up at your glass houses.

David Adams