From:
Tim Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 23:38:53 -0400
In my experience, after leaving a peirco frame out for cleaning, I found a
varroa mite on the frame.  My bees did not have varroa.  Seems like too
much of a risk to get that many bees together - unless you can be sure that
they are all yours - and free from mites.

Of course, I have also lost hives to robbing, too - but not as a result of
honey cleanup by bees. Bad management  Don't intend to find out, either.
 Intending stay as far from creating an invitation as possible.

 Learning all the time!

Tim Rich