From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 07:29:05 -0400
I recall reading about the effect of ibuprofen in Science News
(about two years ago), because I was taking it at the time and
stopped after I read the article. For me, sensitivity to stings
did not carry over as I sting myself on the shoulders every
spring and fall for arthritis with no problems. And, yes, for me
the stings do work on the arthritis.
Wish they worked on bursitis.
Bill T
Bath, ME