From:
Paul Burch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:27:05 EST
Hello Matt........

I have several hives each of the Italians, Starline, and Carniolans here in
Western North Carolina..........  All three done real good last year but I
did notice the Carniolans did not produce quite as much as the other two.....
 My Uncle in South Louisiana changed all his hives to Carniolans and he is
very happy with the results.......   It might depend on where you live as to
how well the Carniolans do, someone else might have more information on that
part.......

Good luck this year
Paul