From:
Thomas W Hoyt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 19:37:16 -0500
I have an extra small extractor that I would like to part with.  I use an
extractor just like it for my own honey.

It is a two frame (any size) hand operated extractor.  Got a crank on the
top that turns the baskets.  It was originally sold by Sears.  Stainless
tank.  Honey gate at the bottom.

It is located in central Illinois.

How about I open the "bidding" at $100 plus the shipping costs.   (It's
pretty light. Shouldn't cost much to ship it.)

Best offer gets it.   Be certain to leave the Subj. Line as it is so that
I notice the note.  If you need any other info you can send it to me
offlist at:    [log in to unmask]

I use an extractor just like it for my own honey.