From:
Paula Franke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 00:21:09 -0400
I was very happy to see Tom's post about Prince Charles' site on the GM
situation. As a weekly agriculture columnist for www.agdomain.com I've
written about the GM problem several times. While Bt is only fatal to
certain caterpillars, I'm still very concerned about the lack of
comprehensive environmental impact studies before rushing this crops into
production. Seems to me that there is too quick a reaction to make a buck
for the corporations at the expense of future agriculture.

Paula
Head of Happy Hollow Farm