From:
CD Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 09:50:27 -0700
I must warn you that most beekeepers are staunch
traditionalists (for good reason) and look on the use of
plastic as heresy.

That said, I use plastic comb myself.

I use ANP comb for the brood and Duracomb for supers.

Please feel free to reply if you don't know of a source for
information on these.

Also, what part of Conn are you in?  You did say local
didn't you?

Thanks,
  Costa