HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Matt Tomaso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 1994 13:33:46 -0600
I am a prehistoric/ethnohistoric archaeologist by training, and I am developing
a very strong interest in recent developments in historic archaeology.

If I may be so presumptuous, there are two things that I would really like to
discuss, on or off-list.  They are:  Barbara Little's "People with History: An
Update on Historical Archaeology in the United States." (1994) _J. of Arch Meth
and Theory_ 1(1):5-40; and the recent session entitled "Archaeology of the
Modern State" presented in Anaheim at the 59th annual SAA meetings earlier this
week.  If anybody out there shares these interests, please share them
publically.

--

Matt Tomaso
Department of Anthropology