HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
dumpy the clown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 1994 14:20:06 -0500
Hello,
  This is my first post on this server, but as a casual observer I would agree
that the issue at hand has gone past the intended scope of the Histarch
listserv. I would like it very much if we could return to posts that I find
not only informative and educational but entertaining as well. I think that a
list that is dedicated to discussions based on our constitutional rights
probably exists somewhere. May I suggest that certain others take their
business there. I vote ignore!

Brian Gidman
Student of Anthropology
S.U.N.Y. Plattsburgh