HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 1994 09:50:29 -0700
     This is in regards to a question about an archaeological mapping software
program called MapInfo. If people are interested I can send along the rest of
the info as well.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask] Owner: HISTARCH
*** Forwarding note from IANJOHNS--CMSNAMES 07/07/94 21:04 ***