From:
Everitt Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:14:23 -0400
Maciej Dziekiewicz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Sunday Krystian Zimmerman gave a very first concert of his world Chopin
>tour in Gdansk.

Would anyone, by any chance, know where one could obtain a complete
listing of the cities Zimmerman and his orchestra are visiting? Even though
my impressions of him are based solely on his Schubert Impromptus and
Chopin Ballades, he is one of my very favorite pianists.  I've never heard
him play live, but I would love to have the chance.  In any case, I was
unsuccessful searching on the net for a list of performances from his tour;
but if someone out there knows, I would be extremely grateful if you could
tell me!

Thank ya kindly.

-everitt clark