From:
Len Mullenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 18:38:06 +0100
FILM MUSIC ON THE WEB (UK) NEWS:

May saw the 20,000th visitor to the site and each one was very welcome. This
represents a doubling in the number of visits since December.

As usual we are running a competition but the May closing date has been
extended by a week. I anticipate posting the June competition on Sunday June
6th.

Our alternative site on the Prestel Server has now been closed down due to
lack of resources. [If anyone would be willing to underwrite 12 month's ISP
charge (approx 120) I would be pleased to hear from them.]

REVIEWS:

The June Film Music CD Reviews have  been posted at
http://www.musicweb.force9.co.uk/music/film/june99/june99fnt1.html

 including:

Sir William WALTON Spitfire Prelude and Fugue (The First of  the Few) ;.
Sir William WALTON and Ron GOODWIN Battle of Britain;
Chants from The Thin Red Line;
and
The ANNA RUSSELL Album?

Len Mullenger