From:
Aaron Rabushka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 21:51:14 -0500
Today I received word that my "Grand Duo Concertant" for cello and piano
will be premiered on May 30, 1999, on a concert by the Duo Intermedia in
Bucharest, Romania.  The concert will take place at 2:30 p.m.  (14:30 on
the 24-hour clock) in the Composers' Union's concert hall which is called
"Palatul Cantacuzino" and is located at Calea Victoriei Nr.  141 in
Bucharest.  The program will also include works by Serban Nichifor, Liana
Alexander (both members of the Duo Inetermedia), and Marek Kopolent.
Regrettably I will not be able to attend, but any of you who may be in
Bucharest on May 30 may find this concert well worth your while.

Aaron J. Rabushka
http://www.cowtown.net/users/arabushk/