From:
Len Mullenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 16:33:47 +0100
Once again it is time for the mid-month Classical CD Reviews from Music
on the Web (UK).  For British composers this is the month of Naxos with
Bax Symphony No 2, Finzi clarinet concerto, and orchestral works from
Rawsthorne.  Also look out for what I predict will become a highly
controversial review by Tony Duggan of Zander conducting Mahler's Ninth
symphony - all comments to the Bulletin bBoard please, not to me!  Not all
the purchasing links t Crotchet will work immediately as some of the discs
have yet to be installed on their database.  If that affect you try again
in a few days or e-mail me.

Our CD competition continues courtesy of the Warwick Arts Society. It is
open to all, not just UK citizens, and if you win you can choose your own
CD. There is just one simple question to answer. Please only submit one
entry per month.

http://www.musicweb.force9.co.uk/music/music.htm The files are also on our
Prestel server but we are shutting that down at the end of the month as
Force9 has improved its performance.

Len Mullenger