From:
Kar-Ming Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 12:16:26 +0800
I need Australian list members' help to locate these recordings.  I'm
interested in buying the set (depending on price).

Have you seen this set in Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane classical shops?

(1) Complete set (12CDs) Haskil Legacy - Philips - How much?

(2) Legacy Vol 1 Haskil Legacy - How much? (mainly Beethoven violin sonatas
with Grumiaux)

(3) Legacy Vol 2 Haskil Legacy - How much? (mainly Mozart Concertos)

Tower Records on-line has it and it is pretty cheap but the shipping cost
is horrendous (relative to CDuniverse or Amazon.  In addition both on-line
stores do not stock this set).  And placing an order from a classical store
in Perth takes too long.

Cheers
Kar MIng