From:
Andrew Carlan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:09:46 -0400
If females want to play by themselves, they have the right.  But I prefer
playing with females to playing with males.  Besides, Lets see how we can
Balkanize American musicians.  We can have

   1. Black and Hispanic Baroque Chamber Group
   1. Obese Persons Symphony Orchestra
   2. Bulimic Pops
   3. Older Ladies String Orchestra
   4. WASPS Only Wagnerian Opera Company
   5. Prodigy Miniaturized Instrumental Group
   6. Phil Spitalny's All Girls Orchestra Minus Phil Spitalny
   7. Crossdresser's Symphony and Jazz Band
   8. Height Challenged Little Orchestra Society
   9. Tone-Deaf Mormon Tabernacle Choir
  10. Bald Male's Brass Ensemble
  11. Underachiever's Philharmonic conducted by Loren Maazel
  12. Orientals Classical European Orchestra conducted by Harnoncourt
  13. Atheists and Agnostics Bach Choral Society of St. Widgets

This a a joke, guys! But many a truth is hinted at in jest.

Andy Carlan