Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 09:11:08 -0700
From:
Robert Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Has Roger heard of a balance knob on his stereo? That, in combination
with a tick to the left on his treble knob, might take care of the sound
imbalance problem on the Bax recording (this is assuming, of course,
that the Naxos version is worth fussing over in the first place!--I have
versions on Chandos and Lyrita and they're both tremendous!  The Bax First
for me represents a sonic farewell to the innocence of Eduardian England
and a rite of passage into the 20th century via the tragedy that was the
"Great" War.)

Parenthetically yours,

Rob Baldwin