Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 10:05:42 -0400
From:
Dan Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Deryk Barker <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Patrik Enander ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
>
>>A friend of mine lend me a record the other week that is something out of
>>ordinary Mahler's music arranged by a jazz musician and pianist Uri Caine
>>(on Winter/Winter).  I'm not a great fan of Mahler ie, I haven't heard that
>>much, but this record I really enjoy.
>
>I, OTOH, love Mahler's music. Most of this CD I found merely
>uninteresting, but some of it I found absolutely unbearable.

I love Mahler's music as well.  Most of this CD I found interesting, and
some of it I found wonderful.  I was skeptical, but I picked it up based
on some rave reviews (some of which came from this mailing list!), and I'm
very glad I did.

Some of it (specifically Arto Lindsay's bellowing on "The Drunkard in
Spring") I did find unbearable, I admit.

Dan Schmidt -> [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]